CALLING ALL LGBT+ FOLKS! Zine call-out for poetry.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Send us your words!
We want to create a zine that spreads awareness of invisible illness, chronic pain, and disability within the queer community. It
Share your confusion, your anxiety, your anger, and your activism. Share your passions, your goals, your achievements.
Here are some prompts if you need them: Lock-down, Accessibility at Pride, Diagnosis and management. Mental health, Family, friends, work, Embracing your mobility aids, Medication, etc.
Be sure to send us the following details along with your submission:
- The name/credit you would like printed in the zine.
- Your pronouns.
- The city and/or country that you live in.
- Any contact details that you would like printed in the zine.
- A short one-sentence bio.
- A profile photo or image for your bio.
- Title of your work.
If you wish to remain anonymous, that is absolutely fine – just be sure to let us know when you submit your piece.
The deadline is midnight BST on Wednesday 23rd September 2020.
Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org